Wondering how to download the UGC NET previous years’ question papers?
Looking for the best UGC NET preparation tips?
Want to ace the UGC National Eligibility Test in the first attempt?
We bring you this must-read article. It comprises all essential elements and ingredients that would help you crack the most important upcoming government exam.
Solid exam preparation requires a lot of things like a supreme level of dedication, the right study materials, updated exam pattern & syllabus and the best strategy. Unless you have these, your preparation for India’s most recognised examination, i.e. UGC NET would look lacklustre. To power up your best UGC NET preparation strategy, going through the previous years’ question papers would come in handy and take you a step closer to success.
How to Download UGC NET Questions Papers and Solutions?
Since the official website of UGC NET doesn’t provide all that you want, our experts ensure you never lag in the race to become successful in the upcoming NTA UGC NET exam. Read through this guide to get hold of the most recent question papers and their solutions. Here’s how you can download the PDF files of your favourite subjects.
- Click on the “Download Now” button.
- You will be redirected to the PDF page.
- Look for the Download button on the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on it.
- You will be prompted to save the file on your computer or mobile phone.
- After selecting a place that will be easy for you to navigate, click on the “Save” button.
That’s it! The next time you want to access the file, you wouldn’t need a high-speed Internet connection. Just access the folder where you have saved it.
UGC NET Previous Years’ Question Papers PDF Download
We have made downloadable files for the UGC-NET previous years’ question papers. Just click on the “Download Now” button to download the questions papers in PDF format right onto your computer or smartphone. After downloading the PDF files, take a look at the question pattern. It will help you understand the type of questions that you might face in the upcoming UGC NET exam 2021. Check the questions to have an insight into the topic weightage and exam pattern.
UGC NET Previous Years’ Question Papers (2020) –
Below, you will find the latest exam formats as we bring to you the UGC NET 2020 exam question papers for all the subjects. You must go through the question pattern and prepare yourself for this year’s exam.
|Question Papers||Click to Download|
|Mass Communication||Download Now|
|Environmental Science||Download Now|
|English (Shift 1)||Download Now|
|English (Shift 2)||Download Now|
|Political Science||Download Now|
|Commerce (Shift 1)||Download Now|
|Commerce (Shift 2)||Download Now|
|HRM & Labour Welfare||Download Now|
|Public Administration||Download Now|
|Computer Science||Download Now|
|Hindi (Shift 1)||Download Now|
|Hindi (Shift 2)||Download Now|
UGC NET Previous Years’ Question Papers (2019) –
You may also like to check the NTA UGC NET 2019 question papers to have more authority and ensure that you take on every single question that comes your way. The more the learning, the more you become confident about your preparation.
- UGC-NET June 2019 PAPER-I held on 26th June 2019 (Download Now)
- UGC-NET June 2019 PAPER-I held on 25th June 2019 (Download Now)
- UGC-NET June 2019 PAPER-I held on 24th June 2019 (Download Now)
- UGC-NET June 2019 PAPER-I held on 20th June 2019 (Download Now)
Why Should You Solve or Practice UGC NET Previous Years’ Question Papers?
From determining your weak areas to assessing your preparation level and from keeping tracking of the recent trends to eliminating the errors and improving the score – when you add the previous years’ question papers and solutions to your UGC NET preparation strategy, the chances to crack the most sought-after teaching exam improve significantly.
Here are a handful of points to justify why you should solve more and more previous years’ questions.
- Understand UGC NET Exam Pattern Better: Although you are well-equipped with the latest exam pattern of UGC NET, practising the NET question papers is an added advantage to have a more in-depth insight. As you practice more and more, you get to keep track of your speed.
- Analyze Topics and Understand Weightage Distribution of Each Section: So, you already get an idea about the kind of topics. Analyze each topic and understand the weightage distribution of each section. You get to identify your stronger and weaker areas. Based on that, you can gear up your preparation.
- Identify Important Topics: You would agree that solving the previous years’ questions is a great way to identify the important topics. Mark those and devise the best study plan. Cover up the areas you need to improve. Also, refer to the UGC-NET syllabus 2021 to ensure nothing is going wrong with your preparation.
- Increases Accuracy and Augments Test Speed: More and more practice leads to sure success. As you rehearse more, the possibility of scoring more increases. Also, it makes you an expert in managing time. Calculate how much time it takes to complete a section or the entire paper.
- Develop Confidence and Reduce Fear: What better way to deal with your fear and develop confidence than practising questions from the past? It is an incredible way to know everything about the exam before you sit in the exam hall? You get to attempt all types of questions (easy to moderate and difficult) and practice the same time and again. We don’t think you would still have the same panic attacks (which you had to deal with before).
UGC NET Previous Years’ Questions Papers and Solutions (2004-2018)
While the above UGC NET question papers from 2020 and 2019 will surely be an eye-opener, you should also look for opportunities that would help understand the exam pattern and assist you to prepare for the difficulty level of questions. Our experts have come up with the NET exam solved papers (2004-2018) for you.
|NET Exam Solved Papers (2004-2018)||Download Now|
How to Prepare for UGC NET?
Your preparation for the UGC NET 2021 exam can’t get better than this. Effective time management, good study materials, good coaching, previous years’ question papers and solutions, revision, healthy food and good sleep should be taken into consideration. You can also focus on practising mock tests and check out all the important points here to score high.