If you are an aspirant of Govt. Banking exams in 2020 and now you are eagerly preparing for it, then you should go through this article. In this, there is a clear mention of upcoming banking exams in 2020 that will be held in India. Now India is a growing country, finance and banking play a vital role in its development. So there are 21 private sectors recruit thousands of aspirants every year.
Upcoming Bank Exams in India
There are millions of aspirants appear different positions of the bank like SBI PO, clerical, IBPS post, RBI. They have to give a different test for these posts. Below we have covered the top 5 upcoming bank exams in India.
- SBI PO: SBI PO job is the most prestigious job in India. Every year it attracts millions of application. In 2020 it was given a tentative date in April but till now the date is not fixed due to COVID 19. Similarly, various banking exams has been delayed due to coronavirus outbreak.
Aspirants know that they have to cross three-stage of According to SBI official site the exam of preliminary is going to held on the month of July and the main exam will be held in August.
- Age limit: Between the age of 21 to 30 can appear the exam
- Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline.
- SBI CLERK: Like PO clerk post attracts more than millions application form from the aspirants in India every year. In this post, there is work of cashier, depositor and other works that will be the face of the bank. The preliminary exam result of clerk has not declared for LockDown in India. The main exam has been postponed due to novel coronavirus outbreak which was scheduled for April 19 2020. To know the latest main exam date candidate should visit SBI original site.
- IBPS PO: IBPS PO job will be held on 3rd, 4th and 10th October 2020 and admit card will be released in September 2020 and main exams will be 28th November. So aspirants have enough time to prepare excellently.
- IBPS CLERK 2020: There is good news for IBPS clerk post there will be training which is given by recruiters in November. The exams will be on12th,13th and 19th of December 2020 and the results of it will out in January.
- RBI Assistant Notification And RBI Exam Date: It is a very prestigious and highest paid job in India. Main exams date has not come yet for COVID-19. It will notify later. Aspirants have to check its official site.
These are the top 5 upcoming government banking exams which will be held on a different date of this year. Aspirants will get the information on how to prepare and its eligibility criteria in the next article. Keep updating this information regularly.